Tuesday, January 26, 2010

in Los Angeles This Past Weekend...

I had a great time, hung out with some friends and got a lil hang out in. Met some real people, and it makes or will be making my trips to LA that much more fun! I came to know some REAL truths about a little situation I was going through.. but even now- regardless of what is said, done, or assumed.. I am just fine with everything as it is. If people want to be foolish enough to make silly choices in their life- that is on them. I just prefer not to keep ties to those type of individuals. If all you can think about in life is how to 'get over' instead of how to 'get on'; you are not the type of person I want or need in my life on ANY level. Some people love chaos and disorder- some people love the attention... so find that spotlight in the places you have been- Yeah, the ones nobody knows about! If I can't say nothing else about me- I'll never EVER internalize anything that person did to me and feel that I was ever a problem or had been one. I am simply too real, too much woman, and too fabulous, too smart and way too good for & to that person. To the degree that he expected to be able to treat me like dirt, come and go as he pleased, and had multiple females he was messing with all while lil' ol' Nikki was supposed to be like ' oh ok...' HELL TO THE NAW. I was never the problem- he was. I shine TOO bright, and that person may have gave a damn... maybe not, but I know that they loved everything about me- except the fact that I AM NOT & NEVER WAS STUPID. *snap* Oh Darn! Either way baby, c'est la vie! This beautiful woman deserves the same energy from those who want to be in her circle. Everything happens for a reason, and people are in your life for a reason, season, or lifetime... Your season had been up- we were just in denial. I wish you no harm and hope everything works out for you.... I WISH YOU WELL. I hope the choices you made, and make will make you a better person and put you in a better place- just as mines have and do. God Bless....




Love, peace and hairgrease!



Niks

No comments: