Tuesday, September 15, 2009

There Comes A Time...

As I approach my 28th birthday- there seems to come a time to put the childish things down, and away. You no longer feel the need to ask questions, don't feel the urge to fight, you plain just grow up. The answers we usually attempt to seek from others, because we are afraid of what our own-selves are telling us... is almost-always in our faces. When you get tired of living day-to-day, not knowing what's next, or what drama filled episode you'll have down the line, you begin to change. And with those changes you almost always will see some people in your life adjust too, or plain go away. It isn't much to ask from anyone to be respectful of you and your feelings about life, but when it does become too much to ask- it is time to move. I have packed my last box, and am applying tape. It's time to move from this house.




Nikki

3 comments:

C.L. Jones said...

Let me first say I LOVE that you have the option to react with a WTF, LMAO or a TRUE. Dope.

I feel what you mean sis.

Jotwice said...

Amen You go girl I Like This Blog Im Following You Check Out mine www.jotwice.blogspot.com

yours truly said...

girl you need to make this your full ensemble blog and combine the other one with it.

well said.