Sunday, September 13, 2009

Silly Bitches...

You know if there is one thing I do not like- it's a silly bitch. I mean we all can act silly from time to time, but if all you do is act silly I need to you go sit in the corner- put the 'DUNCE' hat on, and stay out my way and think about it. Example: about 2 weeks ago, i was out.. lookin' fly as I do when I steps out... and a conversation got turned ugly because the chick swore I said I was better than her. LMAO... I was like.. wow... you think so.. but you know ur kelly blue book value is not high.. never married...5 kids... no job... and stay in a club??? boo- realistically, I am but I never let that fall from my lips. lol. YOU think I am better than you and that OFFENDS YOU. Too bad, so sad- get ya bars up. Moving along...
Bitch you knew he had a woman... I do not like women who deal with other womens men like they ain't know.. Check it- no home number? not knowing where he stays? no answer at 2 am... can't be together in public.. the only thing he do for you is help u get a nut.. if that... Don't know none of the family, never invited... the only people you know if his "friends"... please! If you ain't knowing none of that after 2 months chances are.. he got someone who IS his woman- while your silly ass sitting up thinking you're the ONE. The ones who really amuse me is the ones acting like they got one leg up on the woman because she "had her man"... EEEEENT!!!! You're not one leg up.. you were played, laid, and dismayed... You're still going to be spending the holidays alone. She's still number 1... and you're still trying to get scraps of time from someone elses... Girl please get your own man. Monica made a song for your kind... check it out- it's called SIDELINE HO... Long story short- breaks it down that second place ain't no prize nor do they GET one... you make urself look dumb sitting around trying to TAKE someone elses man, if he wanted to be with you- he'd LEAVE her then deal with you. In which he knows he does not have to- why should he- you're settling for number 2... feel free if that's what you like. moving along. Do not be silly... that's all I'm sayin'.
"You's a hoe.. you's a hoe.. SIDE-LINE-HO... Get your shit together you're making a fool of yourself, it don't matter if he spends the night, his home is somewhere else...."

- Monica- Sideline Ho

No comments: