Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Thoughts Vol. 8

So here we are a week and some change into this job, and so far it's cool. The folks I started with are pretty chill too. Just wanna see how long we all last I suppose. There is this one cat though that stares at me all the time, and it's pretty creepy actually. It also doesn't help that he kinda sounds like Kermit the frog. I mean if you find someone attractive, damn, just say so, and they probably won't jump too bad- you'll just know a lot sooner than before you jump off Coronado bridge that they don't feel the same way. At any rate, I have no complaints. Daysha will be starting 2nd grade on the 18th of August... man that went quick. I caught up with some old navy buddies... and i'm just good good good like Destiny's Child. Just keepin' nonsense up out my cipher and doing me. Feel me?

No comments: