Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheaters...

You know it's pretty early and I am up because some fool I met girlfriend (mind you... on a homeboy tip) decided to call me at 3 am... Well if she were grown there are a few things she should have and/or would have done to avoid the free late night curse out special she got. You see the simple person who cheats mind is constantly trying to find a way to disguise or hide what it is they are doing; and let's face it... some women make it so easy for men to cheat on them, and/or with them. Personally, if I am going to be getting the back end of the relationship (meaning on the side) he better be doing something for me to be on the side ANYWAY... now 1 I knew this girl was young.. simply because if the hour she decided to call. 2 Her whole approach was just childish and 3 Apparently, she didn't know who's number she just dialed. She didn't know she had just stepped into the twilight zone. First off and foremost, unless I know you and it's an emergency... you ain't got no reason to call nobody at 3 am. It's just not that serious. it's not like he's your husband secondly... He's showing you he ain't husband material if this is something you go through regularly...HELLO!!! If you were foolish enough to go snooping through your man's phone and ran across a suspicious entry or a number you thought you ain't know.. write the shit down then do what you gotta do between 9 am and 5 pm. (on another note as they say... If you go looking, and you're eventually going to find what you're looking for.) Secondly, you don't call people's phone at 3 am telling them you're somone's girlfriend... DO YOU THINK THEY CARE WHO YOU ARE AT THAT HOUR????? All a person cares about is why in the fuck you're calling them. And since she was not prepared to give me a legit reason for calling me; the end result was her getting cursed out. So of course after she was told to shut the fuck up and listen, and ask ya man who I am because the last time I checked I wasn't your man... it was THEN she decided to ask him who I was while apparently hitting him or something. You see, this must be something she does on the regular- simply because you could tell she's mad, used to him lying, and calling people is how she finds out about whatever it is he's doing "behind her back"- but you're silly enough to remain his girlfriend right??? Cuz you got a baby with him right??? Dumb bitches I tell ya..The sad part is when dealing with someone like that soon as you seen the entry- she should already know what he doing. Especially, if he's a usual liar she would have approached him and only him about it; and If he evaded it- then you know what's up.. what you calling the other person for??? ANYWAY- I just laughed and hung up the phone and called back to leave a message.. I said "you better tell your bitch don't dial my number again; if she was smart she would have shut up like I told her so she would have known you wasn't doing nothing.. but let her dumb ass think what she wants... And since apparently you wanna be lying don't you dial my number again either," And left it at that. That kind of mess pisses me off to no end!!! Don't call people at no ungodly hour asking dumb shit, especially if you ain't prepared for the answer or don't want to know because you already made your mind up about what you believe is going on. So just a little advice from the wise... don't call people asking stupid questions at 3 in the morning. If you are going to call.. call at a decent hour and act like you got some sense. If you going to ask me who I am...Shut up and don't try to over talk people like you know who they are already because you might just be- insecure. Finally- check with ya peoples before calling other people. It saves you from getting your face cracked and your feelings hurt.




"Get O-U-T... farewell... history.. cuz I can do bad all by myself..."- Changing Faces

No comments: