Friday, June 20, 2008

Can You Say Nosey?

You know I have no immediate complaints in regards to my new roomie.. but one thing Nikki has learned about her is.. she's quite a nosey one. Now, granted it is understood when we initially talked that 'NO' I do not have a 'steady" boyfriend.. and no I will not have folks in and out of your home- as I do not like everyone knowing where I live either. However comma please be aware that I do have friends and if i am paying to stay here... With courtesy to your privacy as well, I will invite them over occasionally. Not to the point that you feel like they live there but once in a while- I like my company to sit with me opposed to going to their home. Usually, I would try to invite my company over when she is not here, gone to work or something simply because I don't like my company feeling uneasy either. Now, once in a while that friend might just be a male so I'm gonna need you to get a little used to the idea that I am not in a steady relationship with NOBODY... I am 26, and believe it or not I am sexually active. So you may meet 2 different people, but assume nothing about either. However this particular case isn't even about meeting let's play todays scenario out. OK, i have a friend over this morning at about 10 am... she says she and her folks are going to go kick it for the day... at about 12ish... OK cool.. meaning you'll be gone for about 2-4 hours maybe.. but when you leave I should have to really be all uptight with my company after 45 minutes have passed. I ASSUMED you were g-o-n-e. So of course the particular company I had we are on "that level" so of course you know what happened. But how about like 5 minutes after we we done- NO I WAS NOT LOUD *lmao* I feel like the a/c has been turned off. Low and behold it sure was... funny thing is he was saying it sound like somebody is here... but ummm I was in a moment so if it was... Oh well. I pay cash money monthly for this cube of a room- and as long as im not disrespecting your furniture-room-bed-kitchen-bathroom or any area you're using immediately- what goes on in here.. is none of your business as far as i'm concerned. Besides, you said you was Audi 5000G. Personally if I was in the position... I wouldn't have came back to the house regardless if my folks was running late if my roomie had male company- you don't know WHAT you'll walk into... but I asked.. what in the blue fuck was your reason for turning the air off??? It wasn't like she ain't know we was still there- my car is parked dead in front of the house. Was that her way of letting me know she was here? Or was she plain eavesdropping? I mean she is in a long distance relationship- so she ain't been getting any. And this would make it 2nd time if she did hear something... WHY 2nd you ask??? One night I had company and she brought it up over breakfast. saying some mess about not wanting it to be akward, but she could "smell" a man??? WTF??? However, it was 3 a.m.. what is you doing up at that hour worried about what i'm doing anyway? Either way- after I realized the air was off, I went to the garage, and noticed her car parked boom there.. and she was nowhere to be found. Meaning she came in.. prolly heard a lil su-in su-in and left to her mama's next door.. even though she should have just went there period instead of trying to be nosey worried about what's happening up in here? We ain't doing nothing out of order- You was supposed to been gone- what was happening in here should be none of your concern. As long as ain't no drugs or nothing like that going on... shouldn't be an issue. either way i'm kinda just waiting for her to say something about it...Just like she did last time. One thing I do know is I am so praying this job with EDS falls through so I can get what they call the hell on. I see now that this is not where I am trying to be more than 3 months. I claim that job. It is mine!!! All I need to save is 4 good paychecks, as I will be enrolled in school plus getting my VA benefits- and I am GONE. 1 bedroom it don't matter... This roomate thing is not for me; the season of living with others is over and done... I now know what I need to be doing to keep from getting into a situation like this again. LESSON LEARNED. I need my privacy and space from any nosiness. That's just plain irritating to have to look at someone you live with knowing they might have been listening to you get your bump and grind on.



"It's none of your business!!!!"- Salt N' Pepa- None of your business

No comments: