Friday, May 9, 2008

Unnecessary Egos...

Have you ever dealt with someone in your past who just had way too much ego for your taste...? The kind that don't know the difference between confident, and cocky for no reason? I quit talking to this cat, and he got back in touch with me after a while, and of course it's all about him... Constantly trying to remind me of how great he thinks he is, but as I am chit chatting with this idiot, he's just quickly reminding me of why I stopped talking to his a$$ in the first place. I got so disgusted... because it's just not needed.. I don't care to hear about what you THINK you are, because you're not all that you think you are... I found myself putting him in his place, letting him know I'd rather go back to 'not speaking' terms, because it's not, nor was it all that over 5 years ago. Dude throws a sissy fit because I see past the GAS in his head This fool had the audacity to have an excuse for why they contacted me again or dealt with me at all...Talking about he was just cleaning out his email inbox, that's why he emailed me.. He was supposedly sleeping with someone I worked with in Japan... Suuuuure. How he thought I was so whipped.... yeah right... that's why I was dealing with someone else, and he was about to cry when I told him about it... Oh and the best one- he had a hidden cam on an sex-escapade!!!??? COME ON! I just said post it on youtube then so I can get some exposure dammit... Excuses, Lies, and more excuses... right on down to how he think he got away with this that and the third when dealing with me... : I just busted up laughing, I'm like- so that's all you got...? Okay and I am supposed to feel bad because you were thinking you was playing me, by being a hoe while dealing with me over 5 years ago? Uh no... Sistah don't really care about that buddy... betcha can't do that it today. How about you let go of your "I think I played a 20 year old young lady" days go... and move on... I can't stand people who's ego's are so big they can't separate fact from fluff...

No comments: