So ever since goodness knows when the world knows I have had some crazy "dates" and dating experiences. I was just sitting here thinking and laughing to myself about things that have happened... Let's do a quick recap... These are things, actually I will categorize the top 5 (in no particular order) that have happened in the past, so unless you were there, you may not know exactly what I'm talking about... but hopefully, you can laugh amd reminisce with a sistah.
1. My Baby-daddy- Now I hate to use that term but that's what he is.. a sperm donor. Anyway, I was about 17 years old walking up Crenshaw BLVD in Los Angeles with my fam, and that's how I met this fool. We hung out, and he used to just "blow my mind". If you asked me what time it was I would tell you it was "john john" time... Sprung wasn't even the word for how that boy had me... That was my first taste of the "bad boy" life...Though it was a wild ride... it came to an end when I got my ass up and joined the Navy- but came home before going to Japan, and my dad left my ass at the LAX sending my dumb brother to "look for me"... So the only other person I knew was WHO... yeah so that's how Daysha was made..
2. WLJ- Now this idiot was a Chief in the Navy- well he was an E-6 when I met him... but if you ever knew a chameleon this was it... This cat was so in denial about everything he did it wasn't even funny. I could bust him out on tape and he'd still try to make it seem justify-able... This was the first time I actually called myself talking to an "ugly" dude...but hell if I'm going to get played, it can at least be by a fine guy.. (that's just my attitude) I actually kinda cared about the guy until I met someone else...& he was just too unattentative... So one night I went out to a club and ran into another one of the honorable mentions... and the rest of that was history. I tried and tried to tell this arrogant ass, he's pushing me away, but do you think he took heed??? Of course not. so when I broke it to him that I was seeing someone else.. he had the audacity to almost cry. Honestly, he lied so much I, TO THIS DAY do not know if he's married or not.... Sad, yeah I know.
3. The Love Of My Life- The rest of ya'll may know him as Mr. Frazier... This is who I met when I was dealing with dummy above. This was the perfect gentleman, and Daysha loved him. What a combo! Though I didn't treat him how I should have in the beginning, he never changed, and remain a cool guy. So when he couldn't take anymore of me liking the ass I was with he got on a plane back to VA. Boy I was sad then.. but we kept in touch through the close to 2 and a half years later... Made the decision to take a trip to London for Valentine's day for 3 weeks. That wa the best trip ever. Nevertheless we emerged as a couple from that... that lasted about 4 months because he was just too busy... a year later ? He lied to me about some chick *smh* That broke my little heart becasue I truly was in love. Oh well in the end we still are friends... He's always been that much to me nevertheless...
4. The Old Man- Boy what a ride this was. I met this dude on an outing for my girls birthday. I really didn't want to speak to him initially, but we ended up hanging out and being cool. This cat was funny and actually looked like an older version of that guy from Kenan and Kel- KEL. We went at a lightening pace, but ended up clashing possibly because of the age difference... I'd be like dude I know you're old enough to be my dad but you're not my dad. SO you need to let me do me... He was just real crazy acting sometime, and I guess that comes with the territory, he was a marine. Go figure. It was a hilarious ride... He would swear to goodness that he was the best thing I have ever dealt with since sliced buttered bread... Uh- no. Never that. But let him tell it.. he was. Whatever.
5. Bullet Loco- You know... me and this cat have been THROUGH IT. Busted windows, restraining orders, and everything else... I mean everything, but that's still my dude. That'll always be my Jody though. Yeap you already know who it is.. so I have to mention no names. We have no issues, and we cool- but we just know we have to "stay away"... Goodness knows that!
Well I hope you all have enjoyed reading my sick sad love life tales... but hey it was a lesson learned in each one of them, but all-in-all without those experiences... why else would I need a reality show? Anyway, hope your weekend is going, and goes well. later~
"I've seen you before baby.. Is it deja vu honey.. don't you know that you remind me..."- You Remind Me- Mary J. Blige
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Have you ever dealt with someone in your past who just had way too much ego for your taste...? The kind that don't know the difference between confident, and cocky for no reason? I quit talking to this cat, and he got back in touch with me after a while, and of course it's all about him... Constantly trying to remind me of how great he thinks he is, but as I am chit chatting with this idiot, he's just quickly reminding me of why I stopped talking to his a$$ in the first place. I got so disgusted... because it's just not needed.. I don't care to hear about what you THINK you are, because you're not all that you think you are... I found myself putting him in his place, letting him know I'd rather go back to 'not speaking' terms, because it's not, nor was it all that over 5 years ago. Dude throws a sissy fit because I see past the GAS in his head This fool had the audacity to have an excuse for why they contacted me again or dealt with me at all...Talking about he was just cleaning out his email inbox, that's why he emailed me.. He was supposedly sleeping with someone I worked with in Japan... Suuuuure. How he thought I was so whipped.... yeah right... that's why I was dealing with someone else, and he was about to cry when I told him about it... Oh and the best one- he had a hidden cam on an sex-escapade!!!??? COME ON! I just said post it on youtube then so I can get some exposure dammit... Excuses, Lies, and more excuses... right on down to how he think he got away with this that and the third when dealing with me... : I just busted up laughing, I'm like- so that's all you got...? Okay and I am supposed to feel bad because you were thinking you was playing me, by being a hoe while dealing with me over 5 years ago? Uh no... Sistah don't really care about that buddy... betcha can't do that it today. How about you let go of your "I think I played a 20 year old young lady" days go... and move on... I can't stand people who's ego's are so big they can't separate fact from fluff...
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Well I have had to make a few playa decisions... for the slow people... TUFF ones. You can technically say I am out of the beauty industry for a short time (I hope). I had to leave my salon today as I can't afford to pay nobody 170 bucks a week for no clients to be coming in to give me 170 a week... A sistah can't sit up praying folks walk in the door and they sit in my chair... I have done all the promoting... walking around.. and calling I can do... It's simply a shitty economy right now, and when folks can buy a 20 dollar wig and be cool, it's no bueno for a 200 dollar weave these days... People have to make playa decsions: Get my hair combed or eat... get my wig split or put gas in the car... Ya know it's just hard. People are too broke to get their hair done on a consistent basis really... though everyone keeps saying to take my black ass to a "white" salon...I think I just need to get back in escuela and handle bisnas... I might try that "white salon" thing though On a serious note... I have for find me a 4-reel job that's paying my ass. I can't live on the here and there money right now... Here and there is okay when you have a steady income ANYWAY. Another playa decision.... I'm thinking about going Active Reserves in the ARMY; Yeah i said it.. military- it's so tuff right now.. yeah i'm 5 pounds off... don't make me lose it and go str8 up active duty. Yet another playa decsion... as some of my regular readers know I am pretty much in limbo with the date that I may have to spread my wings and move yet again... Though I have been offered to come along that'll only be 2 months or so... Then, a person I really don't want to deal with on that level offered me a space... but I am seriously not feeling that move... Maybe I can just get section 8??? That would be SWEET. Hey a girl can dream can't she? Outside of that.. I just been trying to keep my head and keep from cursing people out. Folks are killing me with these "pat on the back" or " "stick it out" comments... SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE. Thank you. I don't need encouragement.. I need money...Stick it out...? Stick it out in SD huh??? I guess it's easy to stick it out when you got folks you can TRULY lean on in a desperate time like this here. When people are actually willing to help you out, or when all your family is in the same city-you're kinda in there like swimwear in the 'stick it out' game huh??? My situation ain't so... Can't say that's happening.. Stick it out means live in a mo-mo on this side of the fence... Live in my car... Be homeless... right- just stick it out. PUH-LEESE!!! Reality check: I'm broke... Not working... Nobody is truly just hiring folks out the blue... and if you do get hired you gotta have somewhere to call home... you still gotta go through the process... before you collect a check. When you're a hop, skip and a jump away from having no ADDRESS...while busting ass trying to make it... & don't have the luxury of someone elses help. it's kinda hard to stick it out-yeah??? I damn sure ain't selling no ass. Hell, that might be the way to go these days though... *lol* Anyway, as I said... Life is taking it's turn... whatever reason it's for it better be DAMN good... That is all.