Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Stupid Can You Be...

What kind of idiot goes into a court requesting that someone put a restraining order on them? The idiots I mess with that's who. So today was the big court date to this whole situation- Seen the boy in the hall and asked him what he wanted to do.. we can keep the word we made which was.. Leave it alone and you won't have an order on you... just leave me alone... or you can have one put on you. Do you know this fool tells me he wants an order on his ass? So like a set of eggs... I made the order. The judge looked at him like the dummy he is, and explained to his butt how an order of protection works... This is not a MUTUAL order.. it is her placing one against YOU. All this idiot can think about is the club and me not being able to "get in".. I just cracked up laughing... First he said he's a club promoter and he works at "4" clubs... I said promoters get paid sweetie... YOU hang out with the guys who promote... please.. Realistically let's be honest with each other here.. is that what you're really worried about??? Or is it that you just don't want to see me have fun without you.. which I will anyway??? I mean those are not the only clubs in San Diego dude.. and to be REALLY honest not cracking that much to be pressed to be worried about being there or not. Club 1- Trophy Lounge- I can respect that is your work area.. and not go there... but honestly who really partys on a Tuesday? The most cracking night at trophy is Sunday... You already know this because Club 2 Rio- which is where you are on Wednesday & Sunday is dead. Wednesdays belong to club Ocean/Montage...and The only time Rio is cracking on a Sunday is if it's a 3 day weekend, and folks ain't got nowhere else to go... In which in lieu most of the time I'd be at Trophy Sunday anyway... Please not be referring to Club 3- which I am assuming is the afterhours spots.. KNEEGROW please! Whatcha gonna do? Call the cops to enforce a restraining order on me in a spot that ain't supposed to be going on no way??? Mary Jane all in the air... Fools doing way too much...Yeah the ufck right... You will have to just get over seeing me up in there...Cuz I'm still gonna get my afterhour groove on. I have no idea what club 4 is.. I would assume it's Work that twork that.. and I don't hang out at clubs that are 18 and up... come on now.. I am in the 25 and up club already. *smh* Either way, I just found it hella amusing that he was going out of his way to think he was making me miserable...When the truth of the matter is, he just made himself look like a complete idiot in the court, and he also showed me how much it bothers him to see me just move right along and not think twice about his butt. Worried about me in a club... WOW. So after that was set in place... The judge kinda looked at him real silly and asked me what would I like to do... I said, 'I personally don't think an order is needed because he doesn't scare me.. I think he's just worried about seeing me with another man... So he wants to try to be spiteful or whatever.. as you can see all he's worried about is the club *lol* So if he wants an order put on him.. put it on him. As long as he leaves me alone it won't be a problem..." She said, "Well Mr. Vicente', it's only been 6 months and you have to realize she is entitled to have fun just like you. Sounds like to me you both have lives that overlap and I don't think this really needs a restraining order as Ms. Thompson said... It's just a matter of staying away from each other... but I will grant it for a year. I think that would be enough time for this to cool off..." He's acting like he won the lotto...saying, "Perfect" and cheesing with his huge wicked witch of the west bump on his nose... YUCK ... WHAT A DUMB ASS. Why in the hell would you even care about wanting a restraining order on you as a man? Why would you want that on your record? Why are you worried about what i'm doing when i'm out and about? Why are you going out of your way to try to make it seem like you're the one in control here? WHY do you think you're not going to see me still? You think that restraining order on you looks good and you're trying to be a citizen??? What a fool! They don't come that stupid too often. That is a special case... My girl is saying I must have done something to him.. because she's never seen him on a female like he does me at all... Saying he must have loved your ass... lmao.. she also said his mama is into that witchcraft stuff and I need to watch myself because he one of those types and he might try some voodoo stuff on me.. but I had to inform her that the God I serve is more powerful than any voodoo or black candle you can burn... PLEASE. Point is.. this cat needs to just LET IT GO, get over it, and move on... However, it is very flattering to know you would go down the street, up the hill, around the corner, and down the block; wait thirty minutes in a car watching me, follow me and my every move, and then set up a plan to "get" me- lol... MAN I must be the sh*t.. Can you smell me???




So to answer the intro question: VERY stupid.



"I know you like to think your shit don't stank but lean a little bit closer see.. roses really smell like boo-boo-ooh ooh... Yeah"-



Roses - Andre 3000

No comments: