Thursday, December 6, 2007

Season's Change...

You know I am still working on myself, but I came to the total understanding that LIFE doesn't owe us any explaination or reason why things are the way they are. I feel that we only have so much control over what happens to us in our lives... but overall we're fighting what IS supposed to happen, or plain just be. I was in a situation not too long ago and thought- hell maybe it's plain not going to work out and I was going to be moving back up north.. but all of 2 days into looking I met an awesome person who happened to be looking for a roomate in the city in which I wanted to stay, and no more than 3 days later here I am.. moved in. The process of building clientele in the beauty industry is what it is.... doing some heads.. and doing your promotion... then waiting for them to refer or come to you... Either way, it takes time to get a few people to come to you, and then to have them refer other people. So now my clientele is picking up- now that I have put in a little more time, and gotten my information out more... Moving away would have put me back at square 1 with that. It's just a whole slew of things that are turning up "good" for me, and I do not have room for negative people or negativity!!!. Serendipity is what it's called... roughly the luck of the draw, or thing kinda just fall into place for you. I have been more to myself... meeting new people who are doing things and going places... but all-in-all we need to not fight what path has already been set up for us. Yes use your head, but if it's too much fighting to do/get/be... stop and just roll with it. It may be something bigger and better layed out for you ahead. My feelings about other things are changing... I am just an evolving machine right now, and I intend to continue to evolve.... That is all we can do.. or we stay stuck in one season with no change. Feel Me?




"I hope you know.. I hope you know that this has nothing to do with you... It's personal, myself and I... we got some straigtening out to do...."



Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)- Fergie

No comments: