Monday, November 5, 2007

Nosey.. Phoney... Deluded...Comedian Assed People

You know I am overly amused by the buh-shyt I have encountered and continue to encounter as I am living this day-to-day thing called life. People who front like they cool with you turn out to be snakes in the grass... worried about who and what you're doing... Steady trying to get 411 off you about other people. Don't come at me trying to pry for information.. you gets none from here so it would behoove you to take it somewhere else. Greedy yamps in the world.. man I recently saw how greedy people can be... *smh* Women busy running behind a dude who ain't thinkin' about they ass... Thinkin' he coming back.. I live for the moment... ain't no sense in waiting on a moment to come.. if you feel in your heart that's where he'll eventually go back to.. live your life and have fun til he does...IF he does. There is no need to make yourself miserable worried about what he does with another woman... He at where he at and he'll be where he wanna be... And by the current situational status YOU ain't where he want to be. One thing I have learned about life is this. Life is all about choices... people don't happen to end up where they are because it's just fate.. they CHOOSE to be where they are in life.. and that's in regards to whatever! Love anyone as I may.. I ain't finta chase na'an ni99@.. so you can hang that dream up if you ever think I will. I am a damn good woman and I know I am capable of getting whatever I want in this life... I would never be the one looking back saying 'Damn, I fucked up...' because I am ALWAYS the lady I am supposed to be. N-E-WAYZ... So what else is new with Miss Niks... ??? Nothing much just trying to stay on my grind.. nothing much new in San Diego... YANNO.




"Do you ever wonder when he.. don't come home who he go to see...Why in the middle of the night he leaves you alone.. cuz everything he likes with me..."-



With Me- Destiny's Child...

No comments: