Monday, October 1, 2007

A Day In The Life Of A T.A.H...

Okay so we are all up to date on the drama involving this chick who backed up into my car and then tried to act like she couldn't pay me. So thinking this issue is resolved... there is apparently another issue. A man issue... This heffer thinks I am messing with this guy (mind you whom is married, and couldn't get it no way) though this chick doesn't have the balls even though she looks like a man.. enough to ask me if I did. I have no reason to lie to you about anything I've done.. I am a grown ass woman. Anyway so she sitting up in the club the past few weeks, mean muggin, looking all salty like someone took a bite out of her tuna sandwich, and drank up her capri-sun... Instead of asking me she's assuming because form another individuals lips comes.. one of homeboy's friends said he was messing with me. I'm looking like uh no.. he wants to mess with me, and he's been trying for goodness knows how long.. but uh-no. So anyway since this hooker been acting all out of pocket talking extra shit when she's out and about... always talking about how hard she is yet never finds the time to get in my face with it. She keeps a distance and is constantly yapping behind the homegirl. I don't have time for that.. I am a lady at all times...ha ha ha.. Anyway, the buck-toof bitch owes me money, and I was calling to find out how this transaction was going down.. especially since she have an attitude.. you ain't in the clear heffa. So I called her phone and left a message as I knew she wouldn't be woman enough to answer, nor say nothing to my face. I simply said, "I know you need to pay me, so you need to let me know how we handling this transaction... bye" and left it at that. Do you know all of 15 minutes later this goofy lookin' bitch gonna send me a text saying "Why ur you contacting me & harrassing me when I have my court papers to pay you on the 7th of the month. PS I don't like you & you ur a trick ass hoe" LMAO!!! Wow, now I am a trick ass hoe because dudes you fukked with are taking interest in me...? Bitch you ain't my homegirl... you the friend of a friend, and if you messed with a dude fifty years ago, why does it bother you what he's doing? Especially when it ain't true...The last time I checked, hoes pay pimps.. bitch have my money. So anywho to continue the story I laughed and sent her a text message back... I simply said, "Ain't nobody harrassing you your first payment was due on the 7th as you're broke.. the rest are due on the first... You're so damn immature you need to grow up. I don't get down with name calling, but you just make sure you got this 'HOES' money." So she wanna send me a message saying, "Please don't contact me if you want to contact me go through the court" I said, "Again, have my money or I will go through the court, you already know I have no problem doing so..." and then her little tune in the text changed. " I will have your money please do not contact me." WOW...These bitches can't be serious!!!!! So I am just dying laughing because this female who claims to love no muthafukka, and is oh so hard is letting her emotions show so much it's not even funny! It's not my fault you look like you fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Face lookin' like someone beat you with a bag of pennies , and none of the men you ever messed with want to admit messing with you. I guess the icing on the cake is DB... as way back when that must have happened also... but again that's your issue not mine.. if you don't care why are you so admant on staring at us in the spot? Why you so concerned about what we do? Why you coming in the club at 11 pm with shades on? Why is you acting like a child??? Hating on me 'cause some dude you messed with is in my grill, ain't even smelled my panty liner wants to... and his friend done lied to you and told you he has. Fukkaz have fantasies about being with Nikki... How about you be a woman and ask if you wanna know? You ain't nobody to lie to... If I messed with him I did... If I didn't-I didn't. Either way this old duck lookin' bitch know she stupid. I would have saved all the extras for a later date... You're the one getting pimped...hoe. You paying ME. This old manly wench better step lightly.. Ol' fake, OVERLY bite having, crispy critter, lookin' like she climbed out a sewer, wanna be Belizean broad....See, she gonna make all my ethnicity come out. Anyway... I hate fake bitches. Oh yeah... and I was all of those things yesterday... but mind you she sure didn't bring her ass out last night. Hmmmm. Scary bitch.




"When you roll up to the club and them hoes wanna mugg... when you step up to they face what they gon do? SHIT"



What U Gon Do- Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys

No comments: