Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Difference Between A Little Girl and a Grown Woman...

Everyday people opt to take the Blue pill... but you know me.. I am all about the Red... Ain't no sense in lying to folks about anything. Hell, it's no sense in lying to yourself either. If you messed up, you messed up, if you forgot, you forgot, if you got played, you got played. Get over it...




This chick shot me her number like I was going to back down from my position in this WTF situation that some light was shed on about 2 weeks ago... I am a woman about mines, and I called forth some stuff that needed to be clarified. She saw the evidence herself yet is steady trying to take the Blue pill on the scenario... Wanting me to send my photo's to her, as if she didn't see them, worried if homie ringing my line, yet he supposedly calling her every second...What difference does it make child? Be a woman and be honest with yourself... If you want to deal with him.. deal with his ass... Just swallow the red pill, understand you was getting lied to and played, and then carry on with dealing with the bull... Just move on. No matter how many "baby please's" I get hit with I have nothing established with you after a year and some change to want you back after something like this... A woman of integrity would see that. A grown woman would also add the numbers up and ask herself... If Nikki was nobody, why has she been around for 4 years? Why did you bring her up to me when I first met you? Why was you calling her when you was in my company when we met? Why doesn't he have anything to say about this??? PLEASE. Woman up, and deal with it... You got played.



Funny thing is.. this chick had me on her friends list, and she removed me like it was going to hurt my feelings... and apparently felt the need to make it known she "cleaned house"... Why couldn't you just remove me and keep pushing? That would be too womanly I suppose. Either way I thank her for doing that because I was just talking to Liz saying I need to delete her... she did it for me... People always claim to have "cleaned up" house and moved on with things yet, never understand what has to be prim and polished. Your mind ain't right if you're playing with the idea of opting to deal with the same bullsh*t... A lie is a lie... No matter how you find out about it... No matter how it is presented to you... Folks don't bring things to your attention FOR attention, they bring it to your attention for you to open up your eyes and see sh*t for what it is! I hope you smell the BS cookin'... Point is; you know the truth at that point. Just because someone might have lied to you a little more; it doesn't make their friendship, love, or supposed compassion for you any more blatant than the next person... It's still lies. Yet, so many women LOVE the blue pill when it comes to relationships...and that's plain fukkin' sad. You ain't gotta front for me...Your name ain't Pharrell. Woman up- You ain't gotta act like your feelings weren't hurt...Hell, mines was... I even got so ugly about it I told the man he could crash, die and burn in hell for all I cared... I had to ask Lord to forgive me for that.. but when you really love someone; certain things will take you there... Here I had 4 years of history only to find out he was either doing the most.. or this broad was lying to me about being with my supposed "man"... Regardless of which it was, Homeboy had an opportunity to correct this problem months ago. You don't have to try to make your story sound more valid than my evidence, proof, and truth... That is something little girls do. Where is your evidence homegirl...? Right... you don't have any. Just a mouth piece, putting 24's on it doesn't make it any better; fact is lies have been told... You don't have to act hard... No need to scream on the rooftop whatcha feelin' about it... fact is... YOU know the truth about who Nikki is... whether you opt to believe it or not. If you're done with the situation be done with it... and move the heck on. No need to make up things to look good... Nobody looks good in situations like that.



Did I love that man? God knows I did, with all my heart; It hurt like hell to go through this with him of all people... but I would never love him more than I love myself.. nor enough to live a lie. I can be a fool for love... but not a damn fool. I'm going to need some folks to Woman-up in 2007.(Thanks Taressa)



"I ain't never been a silly ho..."



Silly Ho- TLC

No comments: