Sunday, May 13, 2007

Things I Have Learned About Life...

Here are a few things I have learned about me over the past few months... even though some are not new to me at all.. It's become more BLATANT.




1. Old people can be really big assholes sometimes. Though the majority of the time they are sweet. This lady thought I was the one with the vision issue when she asked how much something costs because she thought it was 29 cents... Man do you know I had to walk her old ass over to the spot and SHOW her upclose and personally... that NO-it's a buck fifty nine. She got all sh*tty about it and was like "Well I guess i'm gonna have to get my money back!"... I was looking like... So The Fuck what... Do I look like I care if you buy that or not? Uh No.



2. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity. There has been a slew of stupid things happening in my life lately... and I had to realize life itself sometimes just gets stupid.



3. Nothing ever goes how it should go. My brakes were squeaking when I was drivng. So praying with fingers crossed.. hoping it would only cost me 200-250...to replace it and just do what needs to be done... what do I have to pay? 560 got-damn dollars! Rotors had cracks in them, and it was pointless to try and resurface them. So I had to pay for that out my ass.



4. Some days I am seriously just TIRED. These are the days that I don't want to talk. I have nothing much to say... and I don't wanna talk about it. I'm just tired. Some people act like you don't have a right to just be tired sometimes. It has to be contributing factors... or a REASON why you're tired... You know with all the pressures one has to deal with in life.. plus work..plus school.. plus bills. etc etc you just get tired, and all you want is a little peace. Let me have my peace when I need it that's all I'm sayin'.



5. No matter how much you pout about stuff It don't matter... It will happen when it's supposed to. I have done a lot of ranting and raving about certain things, but one thing I have learned to do in life is just chill. When you kick back and let stuff flow the way it's supposed to.. it goes by so much easier. What's meant to happen will- in it's own time.



6. Being pissed/bitter/upset doesn't change anything. You've got to change the attitude...There are lessons in life to be learned... And sometimes that learning is not from a distance, but from live up-close interaction. Let life show you what it's got to show you. Do not be pissed off at it. Don't be bitter about it. Take what is supposed to be taught- as you will now have the tools to make better/wiser choices later. As for self.. I am learning to manage my money better- God knows I should have while I was in the service, but hey it is what it is.. some people don't learn how at 40. Some are learning it's not the men who approach her that make them "dogs"... It's her ALLOWING them to approach her. Listen closely because this is golden... Life will beat you over the head with a lesson until it is learned. Ever notice how many people are stuck in the same rut going through the same thing over and over- then got the nerve to complain about it??? You can keep doing the same thing expecting different results. (think about it)


Of course I have more pearls to share.. but will do that at a later time... until then.


"Living my life like it's golden.. Living my life like it's golden..."- Golden- Jill Scott



P.S. Happy Mothers Day folks.

No comments: