Monday, May 21, 2007

Have You Whipped Your Kid's Ass Today???

You know I am not an advocate of child abuse or beatings for no reason... But I am an advocate for a good ass whipping when necessary. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have ran across folks with children who plain need a good ass kicking to straighten them out. People come up with these bullsh*t excuses about whipping your children... Oh that'll stunt their growth.. they will be unsociable if you do not let them do what they want. I got my ass beat and turned out fine. I knew better than to go to someone's home and climb all over their furniture like I didn't have no damn sense... I knew when to sit my ass down somewhere, I knew better than to touch something that didn't belong to me without permission, and you better believe I knew to keep my ass out of grown folks conversation... I have a few examples of acts that let others know that THIS kid doesn't get ass whippings at home...




1) Cutting a fool in public. Now there was two things I wasn't going to do while my mama was in public. Piss on myself and throw a fit (Cut a fool) in public. That was like asking for a butt tappin'. You done embarrassed her in public, and still didn't get what you wanted. Tsk tsk.



2) Talking to adults like you pay bills. There were 2 things you were told to do when you were the only child in a room full of adults. 1. Shut-up, and 2. don't speak unless spoken to. Now I am not saying a child shouldn't be able to speak.. oh no... talk if you can, but talking crazy is an indication of the infamous ass whipping not being administered at home. Children should know their place, and know when to shut what we call 'the fuck up'. If you pay no bills- contribute nothing to the household, but another mouth to feed- THEN you need to be quiet when adults are conversing and the conversees (I just made a word up) didn't ask for your input. Some kids seriously don't know when to quit. Apparently this is because they cross this line with their parents constantly and ain't never had no consequences to pay like being popped in the lips so hard they sting for 3 weeks.



The side note to this one is the parents who kill me acting like their kids know better If they knew better they wouldn't have done it... They get away with it all the time with your non-diciplining ass. Your name ain't Pharell- so don't front.



3)Touching sh*t. My mama and other folks used to tell me If you can't pay for it if you break- it don't touch it. That was some golden advice and pretty self explainatory. Why is it parents have a hard time explaining this to their children today?



Either way these are just some basic things I find VERY annoying in other folks kids. Well what about my daughter- you ask??? She does none of the above because she knows that ass can and will get tapped. She may not be here with me now, but when she's home you better believe she knows what's up. She knows Mama don't take no mess, and mama ain't going for the bull she may wanna try to pull. When my child trys to act like she's someone elses child, I let her know immediately and on the spot she better put that problem back where she picked it up from. I don't play with children because I am not a child. Fun and games is what it is, but otherwise a child should know at all times when to STOP. It shouldn't take talking nicely.. bribery.. or threats for them to understand that 'no' means no.. do not touch that means just that.. and 'you better watch who the hell you're talking to means watch your damn mouth. However comma I am going to blame the parents as well... you need to get on your J-O. Kids think they run something because you're not running your damn household with some order and/or authority. If scaring the bejeezus out of your kids makes them act right- then so be it. Kids have no place acting stupid in public- telling you what the hell they ain't gonna do- nor talking to other adults like they are in their age range. Then want to look at me crazy when I check your child- or call your child "BAD". Get on your job as a parent and raise them bebe azz kids.. Half the stuff I see these kids get away with today- I'd be in a cast layed up somewhere, and the police wouldn't give a fuck. *smh* Todays society is sad, and we wonder why these bad ass kids have no respect for anyone, or anything- even themselves. Sick-sad-shame...



So.. I say to you... Help save society and whip an ass. Goodness knows a lot of them need one!!!



Added May 25th Classic saying:



I'll beat you like your mama need to... or I'll beat you like your mama won't.

No comments: